"KLOK-01" Wrist Watch, textile strap
KLOK-01 is inspired by the circular slide rule, a once ubiquitous calculating instrument. A slide rule is a mechanical analog computer usually comprising three scales, one of which slides between the other two. In a similar way, the dial of KLOK-01 is composed of three circular discs one each for the hours, minutes and seconds ??????????????? which rotate at different speeds to slide past each other.
KLOK-01 WATCH-HEAD CHARACTERISTICS
- Dimensions: 44 mm, 11.5 mm deep
- Material: metal-polymer composite
- Glass: transparent polymer with built-in magnifying lens
- Water tightness: Water Resistant
- Swiss Made
- Driven by a high-tech Ronda movement (high precision Quartz movement)
- 1,5 V battery
- Two-year warranty against all production defects
- The klokers key: a pushbutton at 8 o'clock to unlock the watch head from its base
- Colors: yellow, blue and gray.
- Textile????_bracelet ref KLINK-03
- Dimensions: 230 mm (without buckle) x 22 mm
- Strap material:????_nylon textile
- Pin buckle material: stainless steel; engraved buckle
- Colors:????_black, mouse gray, lichen green
Shipping: $50 or free when over $500
Estimated Arrival: 2-5 working days to HK
Returns: We accept returns within 10 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.